Sunday, December 4, 2011

Simple Sunday - Christmas Edition

Yes, those are two cans of spray paint that my son is holding. Yes, he did ask for spray paint for Christmas. No, he was not an early graffiti artist.

He loved to play family flag football. He decided to go all out and wanted to paint lines on our "football field". He also asked for, and received, a roll of caution tape and road cones. Eventually he and his Daddy-O put together and installed a goal post. It stood for a good many years after the family no longer played football together...

Christmas 1996 - My seven year old son, Jon. Isn't that the greatest smile?
Loving my Christmas memories,

7 comments:

  1. Thats a cool idea ! Lovely photo ! What a cutie ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, look how little he was! My cute baby brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, do you remember when Otis "tackled" Jon when we were playing? I remember that Jon didn't think it was very funny....I still laugh out loud when I think about it....soooo funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea. Never would have thought of spray paint as a gift, but it was a very useful one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just how I remember him.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.