Saturday, December 31, 2011

Duker-day...New Year's Resolutions

Duke here. My mom apologizes for not being around here much this week. She says maybe one of her New Year's resolutions should be to have a blog schedule and stick with it.

Me? I've made a couple of resolutions. And they're simple and completely doable! Here goes:

  • Eat more treats.
  • Take more naps.
  • Get petted, rubbed and scratched more.
  • Play more blue ball (I do need the exercise!).
Should be no problem, right? Happy New Year to all my human and/or furry friends!

9 comments:

  1. I like Duker's resolutions....Happy Happy New Year my new friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke - you've got the right idea! Why make resolutions that will do anything but add joy to your life? Your resolutions are perfect and I'll bet you have no trouble attaining them. Tell your mom and dad Happy New Year for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your resolutions. Stick to them. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally stealing these resolutions! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you can handle those resolutions Duke...Happy New Year to you and your humans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list, Duke! Good luck with those resolutions and Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.