Saturday, December 17, 2011

Duker-day...Wrapping gifts

Duke here. My mom and dad were wrapping gifts a few days ago and I saw something. I saw something I shouldn't have seen. And it was gooood! My mom decided that putting my gifts under the tree wasn't a wise idea. Something about a certain someone who is not to be trusted. She couldn't possibly have been talking about me. Right?

I can't wait for Christmas.

Sosha and I promise not to destroy our presents in less than two minutes this year.
This was a couple of years ago. We've grown up since then.

7 comments:

  1. Don't overdo it on those doggy treats Duke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patients kids. good things are worth waiting for ! Yeah right good luck lol Have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only another week, you can wait for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess waiting is as difficult for pooches as it is for humans! Merry Christmas to you and your humans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and especially this pic, so funny. Following you now, to see more in the future. Have a great week!...Greetings from Indiana...Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. My ''kids'' (dogs) ALWAYS get a stocking.. Of course ... Love dogs.. Best wishes, Hahnsmum..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.