So, that's what's been going on in our neck of the woods. Tomorrow, I'll share a couple of pictures from Christmas Day. We didn't do anything special, but I enjoyed time spent with my family and that is special enough for me.
Taking it easy,
“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.” ― Laura Ingalls Wilder
I think we are all in the same boat. I keep yawning and taking little cat naps.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit. I hope all goes well with your daughters surgery, sounds painful. Happy New Year! ;D
ReplyDeleteSame here, now all I need is to relax a bit, happy I will start work only next week!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to your daughter on her surgery and recovery. Relax now and get some much needed rest.
ReplyDelete