Saturday, December 3, 2011

Duker-day...And The Football Game

This is what happens when Boy Scouts have free time and decide to play football.

Naturally I, Duke the wonder dog, has been invited to play!

I know I'm in there somewhere. Obviously, a key player in the game.

There I am, in the thick of things (see me behind the tree?)!
And this? This is what happens after the game...
Sincerely, your blogging dog friend,
Duke

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful fall day here in December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every dog should be so lucky to play in a football game. A long nap after all that playtime is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great day weather wise as well as fun ! Pooped pooch ! Awesome photos ! Have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice rest, Duker.
    Me and Hair Ball haven't been on the computer lately because mummsy's been hogging it. She says she's got edits and rewrites to do.

    Does your mummsy hog the computer, too.

    Sir Poops-A-Lot

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.