Saturday, December 10, 2011

Duker-day...Waiting for this -

Duke here -
It's getting pretty cold here. Not much snow though. I love to play in the snow. There's something about a fresh snowfall that makes me want to run and play blue ball.

I am pretty anxious because I haven't been able to do this yet...

Running around in the yard after a good snowstorm last winter!
I'm pretty sure it'll happen soon!

5 comments:

  1. No offense Duke but we could live without the dang snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a good romp in the snow to make you feel good. Hopefully you will get that chance soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No snow here either but if we get some I will send it your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean Duke!
    Nothing like a romp in the snow to make you feel like a young pup again:)
    Hey, tell your mom to stop by my blog because I am hosting a giveaway....if your Mom wins I just might throw in some doggie treats for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also waiting for the snow and so is Naila, our dog as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.