“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Simple Sunday...Happy New Year!
What a cutie. Holding perhaps a bunny. Can't tell what the other toy is.
What do you think?
Starting to take back my blogging life again. Seeing your old pictures put a smile on my face. I remembered some of the past ones that were so interesting.
Makes my fingers itchy to go back and put my own pictorial history in order - or at least take up where I left off.
Laura...I am not so sure what the sweet little girl is holding...but I think it must be something very special to her. A blessed New Year to you and yours! Hugs ♥ Teri
Could be, or a bear? Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't tell but that is one sweet little girl. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteStarting to take back my blogging life again. Seeing your old pictures put a smile on my face. I remembered some of the past ones that were so interesting.
ReplyDeleteMakes my fingers itchy to go back and put my own pictorial history in order - or at least take up where I left off.
That is so sweet. What a cute photo. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteLaura...I am not so sure what the sweet little girl is holding...but I think it must be something very special to her. A blessed New Year to you and yours! Hugs ♥ Teri
ReplyDeleteLove those old pictures! Makes you just want to know everything about the people in them!
ReplyDelete