Everything was simple and gave me time to reflect on what exactly this holiday is all about.
I have things that I want to say, but can't find the words. Isn't that weird. It's nothing serious or profound, just reflections. Maybe another day.
I will share just a few pictures from our Christmas Day:
| I tried a new recipe for a french toast crock pot breakfast. Bad time to try new recipe. The chickens enjoyed it topped with their Christmas present of dried mealworms! |
| Duke and Sosha get their gifts first. |
| Sosha enjoys a new woobie! |
| Duke unwrapping that new bone that he was staring at on the mantle on Christmas Eve. |
| I was really excited to give this to Jamie. It's a To Kill a Mockingbird charm bracelet (her favorite book). Each charm represents one of the items that Boo left in the knothole in the tree. |
| We spent the afternoon at Jon's house where one of his cats, Ethel, was enjoying his new Wii game. |
| Isn't this the cutest couple ever? Brittany had to work so we only saw her for a little bit before we headed home. |
Sounds like a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely collection of photos, it was for sure a lovely Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYes, a very cute couple!
ReplyDeleteIt appears everyone had a happy time together. Glad you had such a happy holiday!
Nothing better than a quiet weekend spent in the company of family. The dogs are so cute. Looks like everyone had a nice Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSo glad it was a great holiday....
ReplyDeletelove the pictures,,everyone
looks very happy.
Wishing you a blessed, fun, exciting new year (I love your chickens too!!)