This is one of the first that I can remember:
There was a little girl, she had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead;
And when she was good, she was very, very good,
And when she was bad, she was horrid.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.” ― Laura Ingalls Wilder
There was a little girl, she had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead;
And when she was good, she was very, very good,
And when she was bad, she was horrid.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
I do remember that. Do you write poetry yourself?
ReplyDeleteOh my I knew a gingle or a tune that goes with that . Awesome ! will be looking forward to your poems ! I have a few poems I have always liked similar to this ! Have a wonderful day !
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWonderful poem. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI used to quote that to my daughter .. who WAS that little girl! Love it.
ReplyDelete