Pictures. I forgot to take a single picture...
However, my daughter made something special for me. She has a blog over at From My Classroom Window (I may have mentioned that a time or two☺)
![]() | ||
| Isn't this awesome (daisies are my favorite...and hers)? I ♥ you, Jamie! |
We also all went out to an early dinner yesterday - Jim and I, along with our kids, Jamie and Jon (we missed Brittany :(), my brother and my mother-in-law. The service was slow (restaurant was busier than they had expected to be), but the food was good and I enjoyed our time together!
My kids gave me a new thistle bird feeder and a lovely spa/pedicure kit which I love! And my son came over before we were leaving to go to dinner and brought a cake with him. He didn't make it, but he did pick it up at the store (impressive) and he wrote "Happy M-Day" (funny and impressive, especially if you know my son!) The "M-Day" were written in blue frosting. Those were the two pieces that my brother and I got. My brother started laughing at me because my lips and tongue had turned a lovely shade of blue...until I started laughing at him because his lips and tongue were also a lovely shade of blue. For a very long time!
And there are definitely no pictures of that! ☺

When a post has a title like that, I must visit! Sounds like you had a fun day!
ReplyDeleteI've eaten dark frosting and ended up with a blue tongue too. And I agree: no photos of THAT!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a nice Mother's Day!
It does sound like a nice day, good memories. Yes I forget to take pics so often too!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful and sweet award to get from your daughter. Thanks for sharing it with us.
ReplyDelete