Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thinking of my mom...

Today we would have celebrated my mom's birthday...

Love you Mom...Miss you so very much.

8 comments:

  1. {{{Hug}}} I hope you find a way to keep her memory alive today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. Your mom's birthday was close to Mother's Day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo. She is alive in your heart, and I'm sure you make her proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to know which is worst - the birthday or the death anniversary -- but we miss our loved ones every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She was a darling baby.
    And I know she was a lovely lady and that you will remember her always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Laura...such a sweet picture of your mother! Such a difficult time...but oh...for those precious memories! Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom died a few weeks before her birthday in January. It's so hard to lose your mom. The baby picture is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.