“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.” ― Laura Ingalls Wilder
How sweet, a girl and her dollie! Look at those adorable little shoes and socks. They knew how to dress kids in those days.
Thank you for sharing this gorgeous picture.
Smiles to you!
Sweet picture! Her doll reminds me of my Tiny Tears doll that I still have.
Oh how CUTE!
This is an adorable picture of your mom! It looks like she's taking very good care of her precious doll! Julie
What a sweet photo! I love old photographs like this, and love her cute shoes. Your mom was an adorable little girl. Thanks for sharing!
Aww, what a darling little girl she was. This is an adorable picture of her with her dolly.
I'm not too much younger than this! That's the way we dressed when we were that age.Thanks for the congratulations. And I'm so excited that you're going to order my memoir. I'll look forward to your feedback!Ann Best, Memoir Author
Look at those curls on top of her head. Just adorable. And the shoes and dolly are so precious! What a cutie she was.
Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
How sweet, a girl and her dollie! Look at those adorable little shoes and socks. They knew how to dress kids in those days.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this gorgeous picture.
ReplyDeleteSmiles to you!
ReplyDeleteSweet picture! Her doll reminds me of my Tiny Tears doll that I still have.
ReplyDeleteOh how CUTE!
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable picture of your mom! It looks like she's taking very good care of her precious doll! Julie
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet photo! I love old photographs like this, and love her cute shoes. Your mom was an adorable little girl. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAww, what a darling little girl she was. This is an adorable picture of her with her dolly.
ReplyDeleteI'm not too much younger than this! That's the way we dressed when we were that age.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the congratulations. And I'm so excited that you're going to order my memoir. I'll look forward to your feedback!
Ann Best, Memoir Author
Look at those curls on top of her head. Just adorable. And the shoes and dolly are so precious! What a cutie she was.
ReplyDelete