“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Happy Mother's Day
My mother and her mother - 1933
Missing my mom on this first Mother's Day without her...but so very thankful for my children and time today that will be spent with family...
This will be an especially difficult Mother's Day for you - being the first one without your mom. My mother died 9 days before Mother's Day in 1995. Thinking of you - I'm sure your children will make it a good day for you!
This will be an especially difficult Mother's Day for you - being the first one without your mom. My mother died 9 days before Mother's Day in 1995.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you - I'm sure your children will make it a good day for you!
So sad for you! :( But I hope you & your kids have a great day, even if it is a tough one.
ReplyDeleteHow sad to be experiencing Mother's Day without your own mother this year - big hugs to you, from me.
ReplyDeleteYes, children can fill a void in this area - I hope you have a wonderful day together.
I have similar pics of me and my mom, this brought back some sweet memories.
Warmest wishes for a peaceful and joyous Mother's Day,
Jenny
I love you Mom!
ReplyDeleteI miss my mom a lot, she is more than 1300 kms away ... but still I have her and I can understand how precious it is!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture! I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom, I can imagine this was a difficult holiday for you. Hugs to you.
ReplyDelete