“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.” ― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Poetry on Wednesday
This really isn't poetry and I just took it off of Hartwick Pines Logging Museum's facebook status, but I got nothing for today and I loved this quote. It's appropriate and, even though we're having a weird sapping season (after a nearly non-existent winter), it is what's going on here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the quote!
ReplyDeleteNice quote ! Maple syrup season here in Ontario now ! Have a good day !
ReplyDeleteThat is a nice quote. I know absolutely nothing about sap or syrup (except how to put in on my French Toast!). I love reading about all the different activities/lifestyles of my blogging friends.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!
A very nice quote - it's really wonderful reading about all your activities,
ReplyDeleteso different from anything we can do here. I don't know if there is a single tree in the state of california where I could get sap - maybe Lake Tahoe? In a really cold winter?...I love reading your blog, have a very wonderful day Laura.