Sunday, March 4, 2012

Simple Sunday

This came with no info.
What are your thoughts?

Happy Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. Judging by the paper crown I'd say it's someones birthday and they are off to celebrate with everyone done up in their Sunday best. The birthday boy doesn't look too happy about the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or perhaps he was just crowned King of Adventureland and the troops were off to explore! love the photo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe a birthday party , I love old photos ! Have a good day !

      Delete
  3. I'd go along with the birthday theme...but why is he unhappy?
    What has the little tyke in his hand? A kite? I can't make it out..maybe it belongs to big brother and it was a gift....the little girl looks sweet and happy...wonder where they all are today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me it looks like the wee man has a bow in his hand...maybe the birthday boy got a bow and arrows for his birthday...that would explain his sour expression.

      Delete
  4. I think the little one has a bow (from a bow and arrow). But what I find interesting is that the two older children are wearing winter coats - wonder why the little one is wearing shorts?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little brother has stole the bow from his brother and they all three have a hand on the arrow..he must have had a party and little brother is a pain in the neck:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.