I am the youngest of four. I have always counted myself as lucky to have been blessed with my two sisters and my brother.
 |
My sister, Teri (who celebrated her birthday yesterday), was born
the day before my sister, Sylvia (who celebrates her birthday today) turned one.
Every year they are twins for a day!
Happy Birthday to my sisters.
I love you! |
|
Simply lovely, I simply adore your post!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you both ! Cute photo ! Have a great day !
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the twins for a day...sweet photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura, love and miss you. Hope to see you in May on our visit up.
ReplyDeleteHow special to have sisters with birthdays one day apart! Hope they both had lovely birthdays!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet!
ReplyDeleteWow! They are close together! How great to have sisters!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is adorable. My husband is 11 months younger than his brother. What what they thinking? It's hard work when they are little and so nice when they are old enough to play together.
ReplyDeleteYour Mother was one busy lady! I have grands that are nine days shy of a year apart..talk about diapers:)
ReplyDelete