Sunday, November 13, 2011

Simple Sunday

Sixth and final in the Trini-series.
I have to say that this is my favorite of the photos
that Trini sent to me.
This baby's face and the little hat and sweater and,
once again, a beautiful gown. Look at that edging on the gown!
I want to say thank you to Trini once again for thinking of me! ♥
Have a wonderful Sunday,

7 comments:

  1. What a little pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful old photo dont see lace trim like that anymore ! Have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Photo!
    The gown the baby is wearing is lovely, and even more amazing when you know that someone handmade it, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Wonder if it was a baptismal photo?

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, the baby's face and the little hat and sweater are simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.