Yep, I turned 51 on Friday. I enjoyed a wonderful dinner out with my family. What can be better than that?
That's also why I started my giveaway on that day! What better day to give away some of my favorite things?! I will have the picture on there by the time you read this so check it out! I will draw the winner this Friday, the 11th.
Well Happy Birthday to you. Still a spring chicken.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday!
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Birthday to you!
ReplyDeleteBelated Happy Birthday Laura.
ReplyDelete51 is so young...gosh I'm a few minutes older and I just love this stage of life...(no kids in diapers helps!!!)
What's more...you have something so special in your life and world...an amazing and loving family, and I so happy to read that you enjoyed a wonderful dinner with them - best gift ever!
As to your giveaway...I win, every time I drop by, just reading your posts!
Hugs, Jenny
PEARSON REPORT
Happy birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteBelated Birthday Greetings to you! Ah you youngsters - got the world at your feet :)
ReplyDelete