I used random.org to choose my giveaway winner...
(and, of course, I cannot get the little picture of my random.org to go here) (pfft...frustrating!)
So, trust me when I tell ya that the winner is...
- Congrats on the followers! My favorite things include Laura Ingalls Wilder research, spending time in De Smet, knitting, working in the yard, reading, and baking bread. --nansie
Congrats to the winner......great prize.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to pioneergirl! Enjoy your winnings!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend everyone!
PEARSON REPORT
Congrats and have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks, this made my day!!
ReplyDelete--nansie
Congrats to the winner. Those are some wonderful prizes.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, enjoy your gifts!
ReplyDeleteI was out of town until yesterday, and came back to a lovely big box of goodies-- what fun! I had a friend's daughter helping me open it, and she pounced on the rainbow of colored tissue paper to make Christmas ornaments out of! I can't wait to fix Almanzo's buckwheat pancakes and enjoy the syrup with them. John and I had tea and the jam on biscuits this morning... mmm, delicious (and the tea smells as good as it tastes)! The candle is lit beside me as I type. Thank you so much; you made my week!! xoxxo, nansie
ReplyDelete