Sunday, November 27, 2011

Simple Sunday - Christmas Edition

We're back! I had been working hard getting caught up around here and decided to take a little break this past week. Happy to be back and ready to share some of my Christmas memories on these Sundays leading up till Christmas.

Christmas 1981 - I was a newly single mom and we were living with my parents. We didn't have much, but I wanted to make a happy Christmas for my baby...

Jamie, age 17 months, loving the new baby she got from Santa.


Enjoy your Sunday,

8 comments:

  1. I love love love your header picture...so sweet. Looking forward to your Christmas memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet memory :)
    Jamie was a dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet picture! She loved her baby, didn't she!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back...love the photos.

    tender memories, don't you sometimes discover in life - less can be so much "more".

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.