Saturday, October 1, 2011

Duker-day...Happy Birthday to Me!

I forgive my mom for thinking my birthday was yesterday instead of Thursday (when it really was). After all, I know she hasn't been feeling well. And, let's face it, she getting old herself (but I still love her!).
I'm looking forward to my family birthday celebration tomorrow, complete with my own steak right off the grill (or at least that's kinda what I'm hoping for!).

Happy Birthday To Me!
And to my brother Toby, too!

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Duke! I'm glad you get to spread the celebrating out over a few days. I hope you get that steak, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!!

    I'm sure you will have a fun day...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. That's very kind of you.

    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they were tiny. Have a great day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday..... hope you have a wonderful weekend birthday and steak too.

    The puppy's are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha - Happy bday!! (poor mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! How about I stop by, you cook up a big ole porterhouse, and after I eat it he can knaw on the bone. Sounds like a plan to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photo. Happy Doggie birthday !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.