“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Simple Sunday
Trini-series #4 :-)
Love this mother and child.
The clothes and hair on the mama and, of course,
the long gown on baby.
On the back is written - "For Mother"
Oh, gosh, I'd love to dress like that, starchy and uncomfortable no matter! this is making me want to to our storage unit and find all the old photos...
The clothes were pretty back then but probably uncomfortable. Cool pic!
ReplyDeleteLovely tender photo...but...I'll stick with permanent press thanks.
ReplyDeleteOh, gosh, I'd love to dress like that, starchy and uncomfortable no matter! this is making me want to to our storage unit and find all the old photos...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo. Baby looks like hs/she is wearing a Christening gown !
ReplyDeleteGreat picture.
ReplyDelete