“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Friday, October 28, 2011
Laura...a musical
Just a quick note today. I wrote a little follow-up to the trip Jamie and I took last Saturday to see Laura Ingalls Wilder: Growing up on the Prairie. It's over at Beyond Little House is you're interested.
I would like that. If I wasn't a fan of your blog, I would never have known she was a musical too. I'm a fan of theater too, so I don't know how I missed it.
How wonderful! On the Banks of Plum Creek was the first "big" book that I read, and I've loved Laura Ingalls Wilder and her Little House books ever since.
Hi Laura, looks like it was a fun play, I know you are a huge Laura Ingalls fan. When I visited 'Ozark Brother', I soooo wanted to go to Mansfield, MO to see Laura's house, but I felt it wasn't right of me to ask him to take the time. Maybe I'll get there another time. I purchased the Little House on the Prairie book set for my granddaughter for Christmas. Hope she loves reading them as much as I did (still do!). Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day!
Sounds good I will chesk it out ! Have a great day !
ReplyDeleteI would like that. If I wasn't a fan of your blog, I would never have known she was a musical too. I'm a fan of theater too, so I don't know how I missed it.
ReplyDeleteLooks like something you and your daughter really enjoyed!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! On the Banks of Plum Creek was the first "big" book that I read, and I've loved Laura Ingalls Wilder and her Little House books ever since.
ReplyDeleteHi Laura, looks like it was a fun play, I know you are a huge Laura Ingalls fan. When I visited 'Ozark Brother', I soooo wanted to go to Mansfield, MO to see Laura's house, but I felt it wasn't right of me to ask him to take the time. Maybe I'll get there another time. I purchased the Little House on the Prairie book set for my granddaughter for Christmas. Hope she loves reading them as much as I did (still do!). Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete