So, here are the rules:
- Link back to the person who gave you the award. √
- Tell 10 facts about myself... √
- I have the greatest family. Ever!
- I love Laura Ingalls Wilder...but if you look around here you already know that!
- I recently discovered that I love flea markets and antique stores.
- I'm a dork. I've always been a dork, but for a short time, back in my younger days, I tried to be cool. It didn't work out so well. I embrace my dorkiness.
- I love to write. It's therapeutic for me.
- My favorite color is pink. Soft pink.
- I strive to be the person that I know I should be.
- I like Chinese food and I like pasta. That's not necessarily a good thing.
- I've been my husband's business partner for almost 20 years and I'm looking for an outside the business job for the first time in 22 years.
- I really wanted to give this award to all of my regular followers and commenters. I don't like to hurt feelings...
- Give this award to others. √
- Hen Scratches
- Net on the Net
- The Old Weather Vane
- Debbie's Digest
- "Hold my hand" A social worker's blog
Congrats on the award. It's always nice to be recognized.
ReplyDeleteCongratulation Laura - a well deserved award! And getting it from your daughter - it's the best. I know, I received one from my daughter a while back and I just loved it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Jenny
Congratulations and thanks so much for the award, Laura! you're a sweetie!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Congrats! and thank you so much for the award.
ReplyDeleteLaura, that's very thoughtful of you!
Doris
Dearest Laura,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on this achievement and to celebrate that with you, I'm your newest follower.
Have a great week!
Lots of love,
Mariette
That's so sweet! Thank you Laura! Hopefully it will draw a few more people to my new blog. I will pass it along...
ReplyDeleteAbout a year ago I discovered the magic of thrifting and second hand stores and have developed a deep love of all things vintage. How it took me so long, I'll never know!
ReplyDeleteYou deserved this award, Laura. I really enjoy reading your posts. (And thanks for sending it my way , by the way!) :-)
ReplyDelete