“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Stones for my Father winner
Mama Hen - you won a copy of Stones for my Father! Please message me with your address so I can get it out to you.
Yes. There were only three people who commented and were eligible to win a book...
Congratulations to Mama Hen. I just went back and read your previous post. Sounds like a very interesting book. Wish I'd seen it earlier and I would have entered :).
Congrats, Mama Hen! And Laura, I would have entered if I hadn't been so doggone busy this week at work (worked late, worked at home, etc.) cuz I love to win stuff! Maybe next time? ;-)
Congrats to Mamma Hen
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winner!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you continue to feel better. And to rest.
~♥~
Congratulations to Mama Hen. I just went back and read your previous post. Sounds like a very interesting book. Wish I'd seen it earlier and I would have entered :).
ReplyDeleteYeah!! Thank you - I just emailed you my address.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Mama Hen! And Laura, I would have entered if I hadn't been so doggone busy this week at work (worked late, worked at home, etc.) cuz I love to win stuff! Maybe next time? ;-)
ReplyDelete