Sunday, April 10, 2011

Simple Sunday

Me! Taken in July of 1978 at Rafter J-Bar Ranch in Hill City, SD

7 comments:

  1. What a nice picture! Times were simpler then, weren't they?! At least they seemed so for me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty picture and a nice choice for simple Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo! Nothing like vast open space, is there?

    And, I really enjoyed your post on Horses!

    I'm having a hard time making it a round to leave comments for every post, but I do read them.

    Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture. I bet it would be interesting to get everyones version of the story behind it. A simple picture that seems at least to me to say so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else. Just love the simplicity of this photo--lots of open space with the mountains in the background and you look very young and innocent (like we all were once upon a time). Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree too. Nice photo and good colors for it being so old.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome photo, I really love it. There's nothing like big, open space. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.