“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Q-uiet
Quiet. That has to be all for now. Still not feeling well...
-sigh- Awwwwwww, I'm so sorry you still are "under the weather."
Just rest with quiet. Until your body has beaten off this bug, and you get back to your usual self. Rest is important! Don't push yourself one tiny bit. You'll get better faster. And when you do get better, you will really be all better.
Best wishes. Rest and get better soon.
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon.
ReplyDelete-sigh- Awwwwwww, I'm so sorry you still are "under the weather."
ReplyDeleteJust rest with quiet. Until your body has beaten off this bug, and you get back to your usual self. Rest is important! Don't push yourself one tiny bit. You'll get better faster. And when you do get better, you will really be all better.
Lots of gentle hugs,
.♥.
Take it easy.....don't push it.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteGet better soon,Laura!
ReplyDeleteSending you get well wishes!
ReplyDeleteThat old pneumonia is tough on the aged (LOL)..I had it two years ago, and it seemed like it took months to get over. I hope you are all better soon:)
ReplyDeleteGet lots of rest and be sure to take ALL your meds until they're gone, Laura. Then, feel better...and soon! We miss you!
ReplyDelete