Oh wait! That's not what I'm here for...
We got a little lost, made a wrong turn, and I'll let Jamie tell the rest of the story. She's got pictures too! Check out From My Classroom Window....because, well, she already told the story and I'm too lazy to tell it again. ☺
Went. Read. Saw. And I commiserated with her... About how when we don't have our cameras with us, we seeeeeeeeeeeeee Photo Oppppppppps! :-)
ReplyDeleteGentle hugs,
.♥.
Mmmmmmmm, am I the only one who worries about .... Deer ticks?
ReplyDeleteI know, a splash of cold water on a fun day.
Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry.
But I'm so afraid of ticks.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Gentle hugs,
.♥.
Laura - I went over to Jamie's site and read about your adventure.
ReplyDeleteHard to imagine so many deer on a residential lot - even if it is out in the country.
I'm glad you two have such a lovely relationship - my mother and I are also very close.
I showed her the pics on Jamie's site; mom used to live in the Caribou and often deer were wandering around the property.
Cheers, Jenny