Saturday, August 25, 2012

Duker-day...Just Another Saturday

Duke here.

I see that my mom hasn't been here all week. In her defense, she's been busy. And frankly, the whole thing hasn't set well with me. I mean, it seems like she's spent more time over at Jamie's new place than she has here. And I only got to go once. It didn't thrill me either. It just wasn't home to me.

Apparently, Sosha has had a hard time getting used to her new home too. Let's hope she adjusts well.

I miss her, but I'm kind of enjoying the undivided attention right now.


Sosha keeping an eye on things in her new home.
No, Jamie will not normally keep a portable air compressor in her living room.
There are still a few things that need doing.

5 comments:

  1. What would settling in be without an air compressor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can understand you miss you mom ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes time for us humans to feel completely at home in a new place, too. Your sister will get comfortable in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before ya know it you will be settled in !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duker:

    Our Mummsy leaves us alone 4 days a week to go to some place called work. We know how you feel.

    Sir Poops and Hair Ball

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.