Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Joy of Painting...

For some reason, we were all Bob Ross fans in this house. I think it's because he had a way of convincing us that even we (who could only draw stick people) could create works of art.

My son and father-in-law got into a Bob Ross kick when Jon was just a little guy. After my father-in-law passed away, Jim found a "painting" that Jon and Pa created together. We matted and framed it and it now hangs in Jon's living room.

I love these PBS remix videos. Enjoy Bob Ross -



Have an artsy sort of day!

6 comments:

  1. We liked him too...my husband (who doesn't know which end of a pencil is the writing end) was absolutely fascinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob is a classic! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried his painting style - but I love watching his shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. I really love his painting style.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see the painting that Jon did! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.