| This is an Amish owned and run store. Jim can ALWAYS find something he needs here. |
| On our way to the Amish bakery that we like to go to, we found a new bakery. So, we stopped here too. |
| And then we stopped here. |
| The Amish school is near one of the bakeries. |
**Thanks for all your well wishes! I went to the doctor and am on antibiotics so should be "back to normal" in a few days! ♥
Lovely countryside and great shots. It's fun to shoot from a moving vehicle isn't it? Enjoy your vaca!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures. Amish have a wonderful life - hard but simple - less confusing that we have.
ReplyDeleteThe baked goods look great, I bet it was fun to stop and shop! I hope you are feeling better soon:)
ReplyDeleteA little nice walk!
ReplyDeleteLOVED this share!!
ReplyDeletePlease re-connect w/me!!
http://sufficientprovisions.blogspot.com/
Dawn
PS Go ahead and tell me, how were those brownies??
Me too. The baked goods look wonderful. That and coffee...yummmy. Great, tranquail scenery. Hope you're all relaxed now.
ReplyDelete