“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Monday, September 5, 2011
My brother...
Happy Birthday to my brother, Paul, who is slightly older than me (no matter what he tries to get you to believe ☺). I love you!
That picture is just about like the one that I have - of me on "my" pony - the guy would come around with a pony and a camera - The pony looks almost the same (no, take that back, mine was a pinto). Happy birthday, brother-of-Laura.
So cute! Yeah, you have to watch out for those brothers. They tend to fudge on the age thing. AND, if he's like mine, he tells stories from your youth that aren't accurate either. LOL
Awwww..so cute. Happy Birthday Pardner.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Paul!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Paul.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo looks like my brother on his pony Sparky ! Have a wonderful day !
Happy birthday Paul!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is just about like the one that I have - of me on "my" pony - the guy would come around with a pony and a camera - The pony looks almost the same (no, take that back, mine was a pinto). Happy birthday, brother-of-Laura.
ReplyDeleteI have a photo, too, of me and my younger sister on a pony (long time ago). This brought back memories. And happy birthday to your brother, Laura!!
ReplyDeleteAnn Best, Author of In the Mirror, A Memoir of Shattered Secrets
Thank you my slightly older sister...very sweet.....thanks everyone else for the birthday wishes!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Yeah, you have to watch out for those brothers. They tend to fudge on the age thing. AND, if he's like mine, he tells stories from your youth that aren't accurate either. LOL
ReplyDeletethat had to be very child's dream It sure was mine but I never came near a real horse until I was a teen.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed your day Birthday boy.
Laura, I received the package on Saturday. Again, thank you so much. My husband was thrilled to see the jam. I am a tea fanatic. All is wonderful.
Happy Birthday to your cowboy brother:)
ReplyDelete