Okay, so I couldn't get a real clear picture of my caller id, but...
I place an order through the Laura Ingalls Wilder Memorial Society and they had a question. When my phone rang caller id showed:
LAURA INGALLS W
How funny is that?
I used to subscribe to St. Anthony's Messenger and I had let the subscription lapse so they called me. My caller id showed:
ST. ANTHONY
What's funny is that St. Anthony is the patron saint of lost items and I had been searching for something...
For a couple of years I was a member of the Art and Environment committee at our parish. Sometimes someone from church would call and caller id would show:
ST. CHRISTOPHER
Sometimes I feel as if someone is trying to tell me something...
So, who is calling you?



NO ONE! Doggone it! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish Jesus or somebody would ;)
I wanted to tell you that your love of LIW is the same as mine...I even named my 1st Daughter Katie "GRACE" for baby Grace...LOL!