I complain a lot. I know it. I sometimes feel as if that's all I do. So, I've decided that today (because thankful and Thursday sound good together) I'm going to list my blessings. Without any "but's" or "if only's". And I won't list my faith, my family, etc. That's a given! Nope just a simple list of recent events in my simple little life that I am truly thankful for. And this is just what's on my mind this morning. There is so much that I am thankful for! I always need to remind myself of that!
Here goes---
I'm thankful that my daughter found a job, actually two!
I'm thankful that my son closed on his house!
I'm thankful that my mother's infection responded to the antibiotics and she's much better now!
I'm thankful that my brother is settling in nicely in his new digs!
I'm thankful that we are still working!
I'm thankful that I have my sister to travel together on this "journey" with our mom.
I'm thankful that I have so many books to read!
I'm thankful that I have much to be thankful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.