![]() |
| As time goes on, I must be choosier about what I'm searching for. I'm still collecting mostly baby and children, but I'm looking more closely about what else is in the picture. Like this one. |
![]() |
| If you can translate what this says, I would greatly appreciate it! |
Blessings...


Sorry.....looks like German maybe????
ReplyDeleteIt is German, it says that the boy was born on 17.08.1901 and was photographed on the 20.06.1902. He has 5 names :)
ReplyDeleteClaudia, thanks so much! Five names! I got the Heinz, Friedrich so are the other three names on the next line? I wonder which name he went by. :) So the little German boy was about the same age as my German grandparents.
DeleteWhat a cute little "cart" he's in!
ReplyDeleteGreat that Claudia could translate! Great photo. I love the stroller/bassinet he is in.
ReplyDeleteThe baby is adorable but the handwriting is too curly-q for me to translate.
ReplyDeleteLooks like:
ReplyDeleteHeinz Friedrich
Adolf Gustav Weinertz
geb (short for geboren, "born") 17/8 1901
in Greis Lichterfelde (today, Berlin)
photographed 20/6 1902
I have some ancestors from that town.
Great job, Claudia! That's what is so nice about having blogger friends. They are always willing to help out.
ReplyDeleteReally cute baby and carriage too!