Saturday, February 11, 2012

Duker-day...And The Bathroom

Duke here.

I have a strange habit. Nearly every time that my mom goes into the bathroom, I follow her. I go in and lay on the rug in front of the tub. When she leaves, I follow.

I don't know why. But my mom tells me that when I was a puppy she used to make me go in the bathroom with her when she showered so that I wouldn't get into mischief when left on my own.

Seriously - do I look like a dog who would have gotten
into mischief?

8 comments:

  1. Yes Duke, I think you could a lot of mischief ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duker...mischief?? You?? I can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only bathroom follower. My Sheltie follows me in there too. No, I can not believe that sweet face could ever be responsible for mischief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Duker! We do the same thing.

    Sir Poops and Hair Ball

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chance usually waits right outside the door and howls..yes you look like you could get into mischief:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kitty, Sundae, goes in the bathroom with me too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.