“The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
She is adorable. I just want to pick her up and cuddle her, but looking at that little face, I don't think she would go for that. She does look like she is about done with the posing thing.
That little minx looks like she can't wait to get rid of the finery and get into trouble.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute :)
ReplyDeleteI love it - what a cute old photo!!
ReplyDeleteI can identify with the "just turned 50" thing. And forgetting stuff. Oh yeah, I sure can.
(Your daughter is stalking your blog comments now, haha!)
She is adorable. I just want to pick her up and cuddle her, but looking at that little face, I don't think she would go for that. She does look like she is about done with the posing thing.
ReplyDeleteLove the bonnet..a wonderful photo:)
ReplyDeleteLovely photo. Do you know the girl? Happy Wordless Wednesday!
ReplyDelete