Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday's Musings (2)

Is it Monday again already?
  • Jamie and I just got back from our little outing a couple of hours ago. We had a lot of fun - spent a lot of time laughing. Took some pictures and will share another time. I am broke, still full, and exhausted...after only two days!
  • I'm seriously too tired to muse...and it's bright and early we're moving the well driller tomorrow so packin' it in early tonight. 
  • I'll be back. ☺

4 comments:

  1. Laughing and pictures, two of my favorite things. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura
    Look forward to hearing more about your trip. So glad you had special time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little surpise waiting for you on my blog under http://cnovac.blogspot.com/2011/08/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.