Friday, June 3, 2011

Who wants to go next?

My husband finally got to take his turn at the colonoscopy game on Wednesday.
His mother has been after him to get one as her father and a sister both died of colon cancer.

And he won. Two thumbs up from the doctor who told him that he doesn't need to see him for five years.
I didn't have to end up having the police come take him to get it done! :-)

And I was very relieved.
There are too many precious memories to make.

8 comments:

  1. Brave man. Congrats on the good result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Daddy!
    Off topic, but are those the birch trees in the island? And the big tree next to the stone border?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad he had this done. It's a difficult appointment to make, but such a relief once it's over and you get good results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear he got a clean bill of health.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a good result! And peace of mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear your hubby's test came out just fine, Laura. And kudos to him for going on his own, without the police dragging him to his appointment!!!

    I'm supposed to have my first colonoscopy as soon as possible too. Your post reminded me that I need to make that appointment, so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. colon cancer my husband had 2 yr. ago he is now needing to get his 2 yr check-up..
    glad for your sweetheart all clear - super wonderful - Hello, I amnew to your Blog -- I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.