Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Exciting announcement!

This came in the mail yesterday and I was pretty excited.

 

You see, when Tundra Books tweeted, a month or so ago, that they were looking for blogs to host a day for the book blog tour for Trilby Kent's Stones for my Father I signed up right away. I didn't expect to hear back, but I did! 
I will be hosting on Tuesday, April 26 so mark your calendars! ☺
I've never done a book blog tour before and hope that I do a good job so that I can do it again.
It looks like a good book, so I'm excited to get started.

2 comments:

  1. I've never done one either. I hope I remember to come back and check it out... (I've been absent a lot lately.) Good luck with it. Sounds fun.

    Thanks for visiting and following my writer's blog, although, after looking over yours, you may be more interested in my farm blog. I will be posting on a regular basis again soon.

    I'm also now following your blog, and I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I know you'll do a great job of hosting the book blog. I'll check it out on 4/26!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day a little brighter! ☼

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.